The Book was added to Minecraft in update 1.3. Making a book is very simple in Minecraft but the worst thing is that the materials need to craft it are hard to obtain. That’s why many new players of Minecraft often ask how to make a book in Minecraft.
Simplest Way For How To Make Book In Minecraft
With the help of this article, you would be able to make a book easily if you gather all the materials for it.
Places Where You Can Find Books In Minecraft
If you are looking for places where you can find books
in Minecraft then here is the list:
- 14.3% in stacks
of 1–12 at desert village house chests.
- 12.1% in stacks
of 1 at plains village house chests.
- 89.2% in stacks
of 1–3 at stronghold library chests.
- 34.5% in stacks
of 1–5 at shipwreck map chests.
And if you are playing Bedrock Edition, then 88.3% in stacks of 1–3 at stronghold library chests.
Here Is How You Can Make Book In Minecraft
How to make Book in Minecraft is one of the most important questions that every beginner of Minecraft asks. Because it is used in enchanting. Here is the answer.
Things You Need To Make A Book Are:
- Leather: You need
to hunt different animals such as cows, rabbits, horses, etc. to get leather. One
killing will give you 0, 1 or 2 pieces of leather. (You need 1 leather for 1
- Paper x 3: You
can make paper in a crafting table using 3 sugar canes. (sugarcanes can be
found near water)
- After you
gathered 3 papers and a piece of leather, open the crafting table (face the
table and right-click to open).
- Place all 3 papers
and leather in a row. As soon as you place them you’ll see a book on the large
slot next to the grid.
- Select that book
to move it to your inventory. And you now have a book.
See! Making a book in Minecraft wasn’t that hard.
Things You Can Make Using Book In Minecraft
Now that you know how to make Book in Minecraft let’s see what things you can make with that book.
- Enchanting Table: Add 4 blocks of obsidian, 2 diamonds and 1 book in 3×3 crafting grid to make an enchanting table.
- Bookshelf: Add 6 planks and 3 books in 3×3 crafting grid to make a bookshelf.
- Some other books such as:
- Enchanted Book: Open the enchanting table, place 1 book and select the enchantment this will cause your book to turn in purple color.
- Book and Quill: Put 1 book, 1 ink sac and a feather in 3×3 crafting grid to make Book and quill. (Kill the chicken to get feather and squid to get ink sac).
- Written Books.
Some Fun Facts About The Game
- The first version of the game was developed in six days.
- The game was first named as “Cave Game” by the developers.
- After every 10,000 times, the main introduction screen will show a misspelled name of its own game. “Minecraft” will be spelled as “Minceraft”.