If you are a new user of the iPhone and don’t know how to download photos from iCloud to pc, there’s no need to get worried because we are here to help you out.
You are in the right place.
iPhone always comes up with the best quality camera, through which you can take the best pictures of yours, but the horrible moment is when the notification pops up on your iPhone that “you are out of storage”.
Do you want to save your favorite memories? Then learn How to download photos from iCloud to pc?
If you are not up to pay Apple to upgrade your iCloud storage. No need to worry at all for this horrible notification. “storage space running out” because we have a better alternative rather than deleting your favorite pictures and videos. Now you can download all of your pictures from iCloud to pc just for a safe side.
How to download pictures from iCloud to PC? – Step by Step Guide:
To download pictures from iCloud to pc, you need to follow the following mentioned steps to save your favorite memories.
First of all, make sure that as far there is no such option to download all or select all pictures from iCloud to Pc.
- Open your pc browser.
- Open your iCloud.com and log in to your Apple ID by typing your credentials and log in.
- To complete your sign in process you’ll get a message of verification code on your iPhone to enter that code to verify for further process.
- Once you’ve signed into your iCloud homepage, you’ll see an option of photos icon.
- After getting the option of photos, click on the option and view all the photos you’ve saved in your iCloud.
- Select the picture you want to download from your iCloud, downloading option is available you’ll see a small download option at the top right corner.
- Click on it and get the photo into your pc.
How to download all the photos with one click from your iCloud to pc?
As we have mentioned above in this article, that there’s no such option to download all or select all pictures from iCloud to Pc with one click. But there is an alternate for this option we have got for you. Now you can have a “click trick” to select all pictures to download from iCloud to pc through the following steps.
- Open your icloud.com and get yourself login with your Apple ID.
- After logging in go to photos and choose all the photos album.
- Then scroll down to click the Select photos option at the top of the iCloud photos bar.
- Now press the shift key and click on the last picture of the album to select all the pictures
- Click on the blue download icon at the top of the iCloud photos, then check if you want to download all of the pictures you’ve selected, then click on the download option for the selected pictures from the iCloud to pc.